Although price is an important factor when buying a car, among the best sellers there are from cheap to luxury. The top ten 2021
06/16/2022 – 9:48 a.m.
If you are thinking of buying a car, this ranking can help you. This is the list of the best sellers in 2021, prepared by Fiat Group World, a portal specialized in analysis of the automotive industry.
In the top ten there is a great variety of models, where although the price is an important factor, within the top of the 10 best-selling cars there are for all kinds of budgets, some cheaper and luxury, like Tesla. Brands also appear in the list. Toyota, Honda, Ford and Nissan.
Ford F150, among one of the best sellers.
The analysis includes sales in countries such as Albania, Germany, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, South Korea, Spain, United States, Finland, France, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Qatar, Russia, South Africa, United Kingdom, among others.
The ranking divides the models by body type and brand.
The best selling cars in the world
Among the best-selling models in the world are the following:
- Toyota RAV4: 1,132,000 units. It increased its sales by 6% and surpassed the emblematic and historic Toyota Corolla. With these figures, it became the first SUV to reach this position.
- Toyota Corolla: 1,104,000 units. East This model is a classic of the brand and for several years it has remained among the best sellers.
- Honda HR-V: 903,000 units. It is the exclusive version made and sold in China of the Honda CR-V. It has a luxurious body available for sale with two different engines.
- Nissan Sylphy: 693,000 units. It was part of the new generation of compact sedan, which is also known as Sentra. It was presented at the Shanghai Auto Show in 2019
- Toyota Camry: 681,000 units. A new edition of the brand’s sedan car available in LE, SE and XLE versions. It has a beautiful design and saves fuel
- Honda HR-V: 670,000 units. It’s a fuel-efficient compact SUV with a honeycomb grille, sport bumper, 155-hp 2.0-liter DOHC Dual VTC and in-VTEC engine, Continuously Variable Speed Transmission (CVT).
- Ford F-150: 562,000 units. The truck fell to seventh position, although it is a truck with driving assistance, rear camera, forward collision alert, advanced traction control. It has a large load capacity with a renewed design.
- Toyota Hilux: 549,000 units. This model reached the top ten for its traction, which allows it to move on various terrains.
- Tesla 3 Model: 508,000 units. Elon Musk’s company reached the ninth position. The car has a capacity of up to 614 kilometers of electric autonomy
- Honda Civic: 481,000 units. During 2021, in Mexico the Accord was launched in two versions: Sport Plus and Touring due to its engine and equipment. The latter featured significant software improvements.
Toyota Corolla, one of the best selling cars in the world.
Of all the models that are leaders in the world, only the Tesla is not sold in Argentina, the rest being present in the different segments, in the case of the Nissan with the name of Sentra. In the case of the Honda SUV that occupies the third position, it is not sold as a special edition either, but it is directly the CR-V that is marketed.
The Toyota Hilux is the best-selling truck in Argentina, while the Corolla is also in its category.